- ISSUE ADVOCACY COALITION BUILDING & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC PLANNING & COMMUNICATIONS
- MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT & TESTING
- FIELD & GRASSROOTS PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- STATE-LOCAL GOVERNMENT NAVIGATION
- National Political Strategist, having worked on political campaigns in over 30 states
- Strategist and campaign manager of issue advocacy campaigns; nationally and state specific
- Senior leadership roles at the national campaign arms of the Senate, Governor and National Party committees
- Strategic message development for Fortune 50 Companies, corporate clients & non-profits
- Develop messaging & public affairs campaigns in conjunction with lobbying efforts for corporate clients at the federal and state level
- Senior Leadership roles in the past 5 Republican Presidential campaigns; candidate & national committee
- Applying & executing a political campaign philosophy to corporate issue advocacy projects
- Using the latest political tactics to achieve policy goals for corporate clients
- Harnessing our access to data for development of strategy & tactics on messaging campaigns and coalition building
- One of the most seasoned and recognizable operatives in national Republican politics
- Strong relationships with national reporters and state press corps
- The ability to break down complex issues into messaging voters/policy makers can digest and feel; let’s give it a face and a voice!
- Strategic alliances with a national network of operatives to manage and implement state specific campaigns for our clients
- Republican National Committee (RNC) Political Director, 2012 cycle
- Scott Walker for President, Campaign Manager, 2016 cycle
- Senior Advisor, National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), 2014, 2016 & 2020 cycles
- Senior Advisor, Republican Governor’s Association, 2014 cycle
- Strategist for Issue Advocacy campaigns on multiple issues; infrastructure, gaming, state’s rights, drone regulation, pension reform, private investment, wellness & empowerment, liability & regulatory reform and others
- Strategic advisor to Fortune 50 clients
BA, University of Illinois-Springfield
Did You Know...
- The Greatest (baseball) game ever played was on a Wednesday in Cleveland?
- Rick Wiley is a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan and celebrated their game 7 World Series victory in 2016 in seats down the right field line in Cleveland.
- Golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course, the space between your ears. Wiley is an avid golfer.
- Wiley is a Peloton evangelist and biking enthusiast.
- Everything is Political.